'Cool Ringer', and 'Hd Hacker'
Cool Ringer lets you convert any of your MP3s to Mobile and VOIP ringtones in an instant.
HDHacker is a stand-alone micro-utility that saves, visualizes, restores the Master Boot Record (MBR) from a physical drive, the BootSector (from a logical drive) or any sector from a disk too. It can be used, for example, to save and restore a particular boot manager (such as LILO, for example) in case of a Windows new setup that accidentally overwrites it. An MBR and BootSector backup can also be useful for simple precautionary purposes, too; in fact, some viruses or other OS (Linux) setups can overwrite and/or alter them, so it is impossible to start up previous OS's and/or have access to data stored on the disk.
Infopackets Top Windows 10 FAQs
How to Upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit
How to Fix: Windows 10 Antivirus Missing, Not Compatible
How to Fix: Windows 10 Display Shifted; Screen Fuzzy
How to Upgrade Windows 7, 8 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit
to Downgrade from Windows 10
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error C1900208
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
- Can I Cancel my Windows 10 Reservation and Reserve Later?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 using Windows 7, 8 License
- Will Windows 10 Install Automatically?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Do I have to Reinstall Programs?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I choose 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which Version of Windows 10 Will I Get (Home or Pro)?
- How to Reserve Windows 10 Upgrade (Free)
- How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I keep my Old Windows Install?
- How to Cancel Windows 10 Reservation (Properly)
- Download Windows 10 .ISO (DVD) for Clean Install?
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Be The Last Version
- Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE?
- Windows 10: Can I Upgrade or do I need a Clean Install?
Click here for more Windows 10 articles.