Criminal Activity Posted On YouTube Leads To Arrest
A young hooligan in North Wales stole a pair of sunglasses -- right from someone's face -- and then posted the evidence of his criminal act on YouTube.com.
Real intelligent, mate.
On the video-sharing website, the self-described "bald lad" refers to his behavior as "Absolutely WILD!!"
The clip begins with a man grinning wickedly as he walks down a storefront street. He then quickly pilfers another person's sunglasses. But before the victim can react, the thief runs off like a coward. It ends with the criminal's buddies laughing and waving.
North Wales police verified the veracity of the footage by confirming that the incident was indeed reported.
An arrest has already been made. "An 18-year-old man from Wrexham was arrested on suspicion of theft this morning," stated a spokeswoman from the North Wales police force. "He was questioned by officers and accepted a formal caution." (Source: thesun.co.uk)
YouTube user "Thecosmicfandango" posted this hilarious comment on the perpetrator's website profile: "The whole world is laughing at your sheer idiocy. You'll forever be known as the brainless chav, fool, ass, halfwit, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, moron, imbecile, simpleton; informal dope, ninny, nincompoop, chump, dimwit, ... jerk, nerd, donkey, nitwit, twit, boob, twerp, schmuck, bozo, turkey, chowderhead who handed himself on YouTube. Get a clue you effing donuts." (Source: youtube.com)
Surprisingly, this is not the first time an idiot has openly posted evidence of unlawful activity on the Internet.
This past August, a MySpace user from North Carolina known as "Smoky McBlunt" showcased photographs of his illegal pet snake. Now it's his illegal EX-pet snake. Animal control authorities took the criminal critter off his hands. (Source: news.com)
Infopackets Top Windows 10 FAQs
How to Upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit
How to Fix: Windows 10 Antivirus Missing, Not Compatible
How to Fix: Windows 10 Display Shifted; Screen Fuzzy
How to Upgrade Windows 7, 8 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit
to Downgrade from Windows 10
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error C1900208
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
- Can I Cancel my Windows 10 Reservation and Reserve Later?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 using Windows 7, 8 License
- Will Windows 10 Install Automatically?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Do I have to Reinstall Programs?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I choose 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which Version of Windows 10 Will I Get (Home or Pro)?
- How to Reserve Windows 10 Upgrade (Free)
- How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I keep my Old Windows Install?
- How to Cancel Windows 10 Reservation (Properly)
- Download Windows 10 .ISO (DVD) for Clean Install?
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Be The Last Version
- Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE?
- Windows 10: Can I Upgrade or do I need a Clean Install?
Click here for more Windows 10 articles.