Is MS PowerPoint Acting Shifty?
Do you frequently find yourself using the Slide Master or Handout Master in MS PowerPoint? If so, I know that you most likely feel like it's a pain in the neck to keep searching for menus to get where you want to be.
I know users who finally just added buttons to their program window and it worked fine for them but there IS another way to accomplish this task that is much easier. I would like to familiarize you with the view buttons in the lower left-hand corner of the screen in MS PowerPoint.
These handy dandy buttons allow you to quickly switch between the Normal View, Slide Sorter and running a slide show.
Those three buttons are the answer to the conundrum above or at least they will be after I let you in on the secret! Follow the steps below to find out:
- Shift + Normal View will open the Slide Master.
- Shift + Slide Sorter will open the Handout Master.
- Shift + Slide Show will open the Set Up Show Window.
Most folks don't know about the dual purpose of these buttons but you do now!
While I'm at it, I will clue you in on another little time saver trick in PowerPoint that involves the Shift key.
Click on View and see what the menu looks like.
But look what happens when you hold down your Shift key and then click on View!
Pressing the Shift key and simultaneously clicking on View gives you instant access to choices that would otherwise be accessed through sub-menus.
As I have said before, always remember -- a left-click selects but a right-click gives you choices!
When you become a member at CarolsCornerOffice.com, you have access to this and many, many more articles that include screenshots. Don't delay: visit us today!
Infopackets Top Windows 10 FAQs
How to Upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit
How to Fix: Windows 10 Antivirus Missing, Not Compatible
How to Fix: Windows 10 Display Shifted; Screen Fuzzy
How to Upgrade Windows 7, 8 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit
to Downgrade from Windows 10
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error C1900208
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
- Can I Cancel my Windows 10 Reservation and Reserve Later?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 using Windows 7, 8 License
- Will Windows 10 Install Automatically?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Do I have to Reinstall Programs?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I choose 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which Version of Windows 10 Will I Get (Home or Pro)?
- How to Reserve Windows 10 Upgrade (Free)
- How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I keep my Old Windows Install?
- How to Cancel Windows 10 Reservation (Properly)
- Download Windows 10 .ISO (DVD) for Clean Install?
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Be The Last Version
- Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE?
- Windows 10: Can I Upgrade or do I need a Clean Install?
Click here for more Windows 10 articles.