Getting Closure in MS Outlook
I am sure that a lot of my readers have no idea what the lowly F4 key will do for them in MS Outlook. So I feel the need to educate you as to what this little key can actually do for you.
I think you will see that it is quite a little performer!
Try the two features below and you will become a believer:CTRL + F4 will close a file. ALT + F4 will close the program.
Perhaps some of you have, in the past, tried CTRL + F4 when you h ad an email or appointment open and alas and alack -- nothing happened.
In MS Outlook, you use ALT + F4 to close a currently open item.
It will not close the entire program, but it will close the message, calendar item, note, task, or contact that you currently have open.
If you press ALT + F4 once more, MS Outlook will close completely.
So, to review, the trick is, ALT + F4 to close an item currently open in MS Outlook and ALT + F4 twice to achieve complete closure.
When you become a member at CarolsCornerOffice.com, you have access to this and many, many more articles that include screenshots. Don't delay: visit us today!
How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
Can I Cancel my Windows 10 Reservation and Reserve Later?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 using Windows 7, 8 License
- No Service Packs For Windows 10; Support ends 2025
- Will Windows 10 Install Automatically?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Do I have to Reinstall Programs?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I choose 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which Version of Windows 10 Will I Get (Home or Pro)?
- How to Reserve Windows 10 Upgrade (Free)
- How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I keep my Old Windows Install?
- How to Cancel Windows 10 Reservation (Properly)
- Download Windows 10 .ISO (DVD) for Clean Install?
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Be The Last Version
- Windows 10 to Natively Support iOS, Android Apps
- Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE?
- Windows 10: Can I Upgrade or do I need a Clean Install?