Applying Styles in MS Word 2007
Styles will greatly improve the appearance and readability of your documents in MS Word. Employing the use of Styles will also make sure that your formatting is applied uniformly throughout your document.
This latest version of MS Word makes it easier than ever to apply styles to select parts of your documents.
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- On the Home tab of the Ribbon, you will see a group called Styles.
- To preview a style, select a portion of your document and hover your mouse over one of the style buttons in the Style Group and you will be afforded a quick preview of that style in your document.
- If you like the style, simply click the Style button to apply it to your document.
- Once you have decided on the styles for your document, you no longer need to use the buttons on the Ribbon. You can now simply press CTRL + Shift + S to open the Apply Styles menu.
The Apply Styles menu can be moved to any area of your Word screen. You can apply styles directly from the menu by selecting the text and then using the drop-down list in the Apply Styles menu to apply a style.
When you become a member at CarolsCornerOffice.com, you have access to this and many, many more articles that include screenshots. Don't delay: visit us today!
Infopackets Top Windows 10 FAQs
How to Upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit
How to Fix: Windows 10 Antivirus Missing, Not Compatible
How to Fix: Windows 10 Display Shifted; Screen Fuzzy
How to Upgrade Windows 7, 8 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit
to Downgrade from Windows 10
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error C1900208
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
- Can I Cancel my Windows 10 Reservation and Reserve Later?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 using Windows 7, 8 License
- Will Windows 10 Install Automatically?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Do I have to Reinstall Programs?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I choose 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which Version of Windows 10 Will I Get (Home or Pro)?
- How to Reserve Windows 10 Upgrade (Free)
- How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I keep my Old Windows Install?
- How to Cancel Windows 10 Reservation (Properly)
- Download Windows 10 .ISO (DVD) for Clean Install?
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Be The Last Version
- Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE?
- Windows 10: Can I Upgrade or do I need a Clean Install?
Click here for more Windows 10 articles.