Using the Eraser Tool in Tables in MS Word 2007
One of the fairly cool things you can do in MS Word is draw tables. I think you will agree that this is a really cool feature.
Another really cool feature is the Eraser tool. You can erase any lines that you have created in your table until it looks exactly the way you want.
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- Create a table as you would any other time.
- Make sure that the insertion point is in your table.
- Display the Design tab of the Ribbon. Note that this is only displayed when your insertion point is in the table.
- Click on the Eraser tool in the Draw Borders group.
- Click and drag to select the table lines you wish to erase.
- Click on the Eraser tool once more or press the ESC key.
Please note that when you erase a line that is a common border between two cells, the cells are then merged.
When you become a member at CarolsCornerOffice.com, you have access to this and many, many more articles that include screenshots. Don't delay: visit us today!
Free eBook: PC Maintenance Handbook - 2nd Edition. With the PC Maintenance Handbook, you'll learn how to improve your PC's performance, speed, and reliability. This guide is designed to help you find ways to maintain your Windows PC and ensure it remains clean and speedy throughout its life. PC maintenance doesn't have to be difficult, and this guide makes it easy to understand. Click here to download this eBook now! Note: this eBook is free, but registration is required; after that, you can select more ebooks and videos for download without registering again. If you have questions / problems with the registration form, please read this.