Apple's Rumored Tablet Device Could Arrive in March
For those wondering if Apple will ever release a device to compete in the netbook / tablet / ultra portability market, then take notice: it's expected the company could unveil a sleek new tablet device this month, with the first shipments moving out as early as March.
According to a report in the Wall Street Journal, Apple is preparing to announce a new tablet computer later this month. That's not the big news, although such rumors were first circulated in December by the Financial Times, which then said the Cupertino-based company had reserved a San Francisco location for a January 26 unveiling.
What is surprising, however, is that the device could be ready before the summer, although nothing has yet been finalized. (Source: pcworld.com)
Tablet to Feature 10- to 11-inch Screen, Games, Music, etc
The tablet, which has been more or less an urban myth for the past year, is rumored to feature a ten to eleven inch touchscreen -- essentially making it a really small computer and a really big iPhone.
Financial experts and speculators have long expected this device, which should feature video games, music, video playback and perhaps even an electronic reading function. These rumors were circulated when one-time Apple employee Kai-Fu Lee blogged that the device would boast 3D graphics and a sub-$1,000 price tag.
Lala Purchase May Be Connected to "iSlate" Release
Other features could include streaming music; tech pundits believe the late fall purchase of provider Lala.com could be linked to the tablet's imminent release.
There's even a rumored name for the device already: iSlate. Apple declined to comment on that or any of the other gossip.
Apple Stock Skyrockets Amidst Rumors
Yes, these are indeed all just rumors and we won't know much until late January -- but financial experts are already giddy about the prospects of a new, must-have Apple toy. As a result, Apple's stock rose 1.6 per cent on Monday, closing out at a record-high $214.01. (Source: reuters.com)
How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
Can I Cancel my Windows 10 Reservation and Reserve Later?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 using Windows 7, 8 License
- No Service Packs For Windows 10; Support ends 2025
- Will Windows 10 Install Automatically?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Do I have to Reinstall Programs?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I choose 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which Version of Windows 10 Will I Get (Home or Pro)?
- How to Reserve Windows 10 Upgrade (Free)
- How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I keep my Old Windows Install?
- How to Cancel Windows 10 Reservation (Properly)
- Download Windows 10 .ISO (DVD) for Clean Install?
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Be The Last Version
- Windows 10 to Natively Support iOS, Android Apps
- Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE?
- Windows 10: Can I Upgrade or do I need a Clean Install?