Acoustica BeatCraft Review
Synopsis: Make your own sweet beat! Acoustica Beatcraft is an extremely powerful, yet an easy-to-use Drum Machine software program for beginners and professionals alike! Its friendly, streamlined interface makes beat generation fast, while allowing your unlimited creativity to pour through. Beatcraft features an extensive library of top-quality, professional drum sounds, powerful sequencing and loop generation tools, and killer audio effects, all wrapped in a clean and comfortable interface with a 32 bit state-of-the-art sound engine.
Acoustica Beatcraft: Screenshots
Click to view: Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3 | Page 4.
Acoustica Beatcraft: Feature Checklist
Leave the dust cover on your drum set -- Beatcraft is all you need to capture the power and rhythm of the world's best drummers! From light jazz beats to crushing hip hop beats, rap beats, heavy metal, 4-on-the-floor, straight ahead rock and roll to time-warping electronica and progressive rock, from dance and R&B to the edge of your imagination, Acoustica Beatcraft does it all! Here are just a few features:
- Unlimited drum tracks
- Hundreds of professional-quality drum sounds and patterns built in, including rap, hip hop, rock, dance, jazz and electronica
- Powerful-yet-easy beat pattern interface
- Easy drag-and-drop interface for manipulating sounds and patterns
- Advanced features including triplets, low-pass and high-pass resonant filters on every step, audio choke, reverse, rate change, and more
- Powerful pattern sequencer with live looping controls, tempo change flags, and unlimited sequencer tracks!
- Use any WAV, MP3, WMA, or OGG file as a drum sound
- Unlimited track-level and global effects, including reverb, delay, flanger, distortion, and more
- Render patterns, sequences, and loops to WAV, MP3, WMA, and OGG format
Acoustica Beatcraft: Sample
If you thought Drum Machines were for techno and pop music only, then you were wrong! Beatcraft can be used to create so many genres. Take it from Eric VanLandingham who recently found our software to be very easy and quickly put a demo together for Beatcraft.
" I've been a professional musician for a long time. I've played with Ace Frehley of Kiss..Dimebag Darrell of Pantera and Damage Plan.. Tommy Stewart of Godsmack.. Bill Adams of Halloween and Sponge.. Donny Allen of Halloween.. Slaughter.. and a few others. And I gotta tell ya, this software is impressing the heck out of me! "
Click the link below for Eric V. saying hello, heavy metal style! ;-)
Acoustica Beatcraft: Download
Acoustica Beatcraft is free to try, and $39.95 to buy (currently on sale; $49.95 regular price).
Free video: Windows 7 Tips and Tricks. In the Windows 7 Tips and Tricks video tutorial, author David Rivers shares tips and shortcuts to work more efficiently and get the most out of Windows 7. The course includes tips for controlling Windows with the mouse and keyboard, customizing the display, working with utilities, protecting your privacy on the Internet, improving the performance of the operating system, and more. Topics include: Customizing the shutdown button, Resurrecting the Quick Launch bar, Previewing files in Windows Explorer, Disabling taskbar balloon tips, and more. Click here to download this video now! Note: this video is free, but registration is required; after that, you can select more ebooks and videos for download without registering again. If you have questions / problems with the registration form, please read this.