You are hereHome › Brandon Dimmel › 'HotKey Resolution Changer 1.4', and 'Vista Services Optimizer 2.0.288'
'HotKey Resolution Changer 1.4', and 'Vista Services Optimizer 2.0.288'
HotKey Resolution Changer 1.4
Do you have a multi-monitor setup? Do you hate having to change screen resolutions every time you switch displays? HotKey Resolution Changer will change all that, allowing you to switch among as many as 9 different resolution settings with just a key press!
Vista Services Optimizer 2.0.288
Vista Services Optimizer is an open source optimization utility that enables you to tweak your Windows Vista services easily, automatically, and safely, to help optimize your use of your computer's specific hardware and software. Vista Services Optimizer does not require any technical knowledge to make use of its easy-to-understand system tune-up options.
This freeware software program is brought to you by MajorGeeks.com: The Original Spyware-Free Download Site, in partnership with Infopackets.com. Disclaimer: the above software description is provided by the software vendor and is not guaranteed or implied to be accurate. Always backup your PC before downloading and installing any software to your system. You are encouraged to review MajorGeeks.com software policy for further detail.
How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
Can I Cancel my Windows 10 Reservation and Reserve Later?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 using Windows 7, 8 License
- No Service Packs For Windows 10; Support ends 2025
- Will Windows 10 Install Automatically?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Do I have to Reinstall Programs?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I choose 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which Version of Windows 10 Will I Get (Home or Pro)?
- How to Reserve Windows 10 Upgrade (Free)
- How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I keep my Old Windows Install?
- How to Cancel Windows 10 Reservation (Properly)
- Download Windows 10 .ISO (DVD) for Clean Install?
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Be The Last Version
- Windows 10 to Natively Support iOS, Android Apps
- Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE?
- Windows 10: Can I Upgrade or do I need a Clean Install?