'Amaya 11.4.4', and 'RoboTask Lite 3.0'
Amaya is a web editing tool that allows users to create and edit online documents. Browsing features are seamlessly integrated with the editing and remote access features, allowing for a uniform user environment, and supporting the original vision of the Internet as a space for collaboration, not just one-way publishing.
RoboTask Lite 3.0
RoboTask enables you to automate any combination of tasks on your computer, from the simple launching of an application to checking emails, moving, archiving, uploading or downloading of files. Just a few minutes experimenting with RoboTask will give you plenty of ideas for how you can increase your productivity with this powerful but simple utility. Note: the link below takes you to trial versions as well as permanent freeware for downloading.
This freeware software program is brought to you by MajorGeeks.com: The Original Spyware-Free Download Site, in partnership with Infopackets.com. Disclaimer: the above software description is provided by the software vendor and is not guaranteed or implied to be accurate. Always backup your PC before downloading and installing any software to your system. You are encouraged to review MajorGeeks.com software policy for further detail.
How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
Can I Cancel my Windows 10 Reservation and Reserve Later?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 using Windows 7, 8 License
- No Service Packs For Windows 10; Support ends 2025
- Will Windows 10 Install Automatically?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Do I have to Reinstall Programs?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I choose 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which Version of Windows 10 Will I Get (Home or Pro)?
- How to Reserve Windows 10 Upgrade (Free)
- How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I keep my Old Windows Install?
- How to Cancel Windows 10 Reservation (Properly)
- Download Windows 10 .ISO (DVD) for Clean Install?
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Be The Last Version
- Windows 10 to Natively Support iOS, Android Apps
- Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE?
- Windows 10: Can I Upgrade or do I need a Clean Install?