Can't Uninstall / Remove PC Mighty Max?, Part 2
Infopackets Reader Nancy H. writes:
" Dear Dennis,
I just surfed on over to your web site for the first time. I saw your recent article 'Can't uninstall / remove PCMightyMax?' and have tried the instructions as you have suggested. I went through the various steps you advised by running the PC Mighty Max 'installer', but did not see an option to remove mightyMax from my system. The only thing I saw was an option to install it again. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. PC Mighty Max is *extremely* annoying, and seems more like a virus or a Trojan than anything! I'd love very much to remove PCMightyMax from my system. Do you have any other suggestions? "
I think that the reason you didn't see the 'remove' option is because you didn't go far enough into the "installer" process. I have never installed PC Mighty Max on my system, but I have seen similar installers that have a 'removal' option -- but only after you advance through 2 or 3 screens of the install screen.
Perhaps what you need to do is to click on the "Next" button of the installer until you see an option to "remove" PC Mighty Max?
Nancy wrote in again:
" I tried running the installer as you suggested and was able to uninstall PC Mighty Max. Thank you for your help -- I greatly appreciate it! New subscriber and fan -- Nancy. "
You're welcome ;-)
Infopackets Top Windows 10 FAQs
How to Upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit
How to Fix: Windows 10 Antivirus Missing, Not Compatible
How to Fix: Windows 10 Display Shifted; Screen Fuzzy
How to Upgrade Windows 7, 8 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit
to Downgrade from Windows 10
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error C1900208
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
- Can I Cancel my Windows 10 Reservation and Reserve Later?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 using Windows 7, 8 License
- Will Windows 10 Install Automatically?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Do I have to Reinstall Programs?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I choose 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which Version of Windows 10 Will I Get (Home or Pro)?
- How to Reserve Windows 10 Upgrade (Free)
- How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I keep my Old Windows Install?
- How to Cancel Windows 10 Reservation (Properly)
- Download Windows 10 .ISO (DVD) for Clean Install?
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Be The Last Version
- Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE?
- Windows 10: Can I Upgrade or do I need a Clean Install?
Click here for more Windows 10 articles.