Ghost Control (Macro Recorder) Review
Synopsis: Have you ever had to do a repetitive task on a computer (who hasn't)? Have you ever wished that you could record your actions so that you could automate the process? Well, with Ghost Control, you can! Ghost Control is special "macro software" that can record, save, and replay any mouse or keyboard actions you create while working on your computer. Everything you do is recorded: not only mouse and keyboard actions, but also the parameters of any windows environment in the moment of recording. After the job has been recorded, you can then schedule it to run at a later time -- fully automated -- using Ghost Control's advanced scheduling system.
Ghost Control: Screenshots
Click to view: Page 1.
Ghost Control: Features Drilldown
- Export to EXE: using the .EXE file export feature, you can transform your macro recording (otherwise known as a "job") into a self-executable file. Because .EXE files can run by themselves, this means you can transport the job file onto another computer and run it -- all without having to install Ghost Control on the host computer!
- Smart Window Positioning Option: While you are recording a control, every window position and its dimensions you open (for example: My Computer, My Documents, etc.) will also be recorded. When a job file is executed, every window will be opened in the exact same place with the exact same dimensions it was when the job file was originally recorded.
- Schedule a Repeat Action: You can set how many times to repeat an action: once, more than once, or until it has been cancelled.
- Editing Options: Change any parameter of a commands you inserted into the job. You can even add or remove mouse clicks!
- Advanced Scheduling options: Manage daily, weekly and monthly schedules within Ghost Control. It is also possible to schedule a control to be started on system startup!
Ghost Control: Download
Ghost Control is free to try and $24.95 to buy.
Free eBook: Getting Started: Your Guide to Windows 8. Windows 8 is arguably Microsoft's most daring Windows Operating system to date. Featuring an unusual tile-based Start screen that's optimized for touchscreen devices, Windows 8 is now available on all new computers, laptops and ultrabooks, and hybrid tablets. Whichever device you use Windows 8 on, you'll need to know a few things. First, how are you going to get the data from your current operating system to the new one? Second, you'll probably be wondering where Windows desktop has gone. Finally, you might be wondering: why did Microsoft remove the Start menu? This eBook answers all those questions, and more. Click here to download this eBook now! Note: this eBook is free, but registration is required; after that, you can select more ebooks and videos for download without registering again. If you have questions / problems with the registration form, please read this.