Remove SpyAxe (Removal Instructions), Part 2
Infopackets Reader 'Waseem' writes:
" Dear Dennis,
Thank you (and especially Nick Tyrrell) for your SpyAxe removal instructions. I did as instructed and now I can sleep in comfort knowing that my system has finally gotten rid of that malicious and highly annoying Spy Axe Trojan!
Question: Can you please tell me how I can get my computer to load up quickly on start up and open the desktop items more rapidly. It seems as if I'm waiting forever for things to load. My Operating System is Windows XP. "
Similarly, Alastair B. writes:
" Mostly I just want to say many thanks for your detailed instructions as to how to remove SpyAxe. It had me *completely* demented! Your step-by-step instructions were not only invaluable, but very concise. The viruses are gone but my machine is running much slower now. Is there anything I can do to recoup speed? Many thanks. "
Aside from doing a complete Spyware scan to ensure that your system is 100% clean of Spyware / Trojans, there are a number of things you can do to speed up / maintain your PC.
I have recently compiled an article entitled, "Top 10 Must-Have PC Maintenance Utilities"; you can use this as a guide to help spotlight which aspect of "speeding up your PC" you would like to improve upon.
The article provides a brief introduction to each utility and explains why it would be used for essential PC maintenance. You can read it online the site:
Infopackets Top Windows 10 FAQs
How to Upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit
How to Fix: Windows 10 Antivirus Missing, Not Compatible
How to Fix: Windows 10 Display Shifted; Screen Fuzzy
How to Upgrade Windows 7, 8 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit
to Downgrade from Windows 10
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error C1900208
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
- Can I Cancel my Windows 10 Reservation and Reserve Later?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 using Windows 7, 8 License
- Will Windows 10 Install Automatically?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Do I have to Reinstall Programs?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I choose 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which Version of Windows 10 Will I Get (Home or Pro)?
- How to Reserve Windows 10 Upgrade (Free)
- How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I keep my Old Windows Install?
- How to Cancel Windows 10 Reservation (Properly)
- Download Windows 10 .ISO (DVD) for Clean Install?
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Be The Last Version
- Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE?
- Windows 10: Can I Upgrade or do I need a Clean Install?
Click here for more Windows 10 articles.