Acoustica BeatCraft Review
Acoustica Beatcraft: Screenshots
Acoustica Beatcraft: Feature Checklist
Leave the dust cover on your drum set -- Beatcraft is all you need to capture the power and rhythm of the world's best drummers! From light jazz beats to crushing hip hop beats, rap beats, heavy metal, 4-on-the-floor, straight ahead rock and roll to time-warping electronica and progressive rock, from dance and R&B to the edge of your imagination, Acoustica Beatcraft does it all! Here are just a few features:
- Unlimited drum tracks
- Hundreds of professional-quality drum sounds and patterns built in, including rap, hip hop, rock, dance, jazz and electronica
- Powerful-yet-easy beat pattern interface
- Easy drag-and-drop interface for manipulating sounds and patterns
- Advanced features including triplets, low-pass and high-pass resonant filters on every step, audio choke, reverse, rate change, and more
- Powerful pattern sequencer with live looping controls, tempo change flags, and unlimited sequencer tracks!
- Use any WAV, MP3, WMA, or OGG file as a drum sound
- Unlimited track-level and global effects, including reverb, delay, flanger, distortion, and more
- Render patterns, sequences, and loops to WAV, MP3, WMA, and OGG format
Acoustica Beatcraft: Sample
If you thought Drum Machines were for techno and pop music only, then you were wrong! Beatcraft can be used to create so many genres. Take it from Eric VanLandingham who recently found our software to be very easy and quickly put a demo together for Beatcraft.
" I've been a professional musician for a long time. I've played with Ace Frehley of Kiss..Dimebag Darrell of Pantera and Damage Plan.. Tommy Stewart of Godsmack.. Bill Adams of Halloween and Sponge.. Donny Allen of Halloween.. Slaughter.. and a few others. And I gotta tell ya, this software is impressing the heck out of me! "
Click the link below for Eric V. saying hello, heavy metal style! ;-)
Acoustica Beatcraft: Download
Acoustica Beatcraft is free to try, and $39.95 to buy (currently on sale; $49.95 regular price).
Free guide: Windows 8 Cheat Sheet: Keyboard Shortcuts. Microsoft Windows has always had some fantastic time-saving keyboard shortcuts designed to make our lives easier. For example: CTRL-X will cut text or objects, and CTRL-V will paste them. (Of course, you can use your mouse to achieve the same thing, but it requires clicking and fumbling through menus, which can be a huge time waster if you cut and paste 50+ times a day). With Windows 8, Microsoft has added many new keyboard shortcuts to their operating system; unfortunately, it's a bit of a learning curve. That's where the Windows 8 keyboard shortcuts cheat sheet comes in! Simply download the guide and reference it when you need to. You'll save a ton of time using your keyboard, rather than reaching for the mouse and flipping through oodles of menus trying to find what you're looking for. Share and enjoy! Click here to download this guide now! Note: this guide is free, but registration is required; after that, you can select more ebooks and videos for download without registering again. If you have questions / problems with the registration form, please read this.