Ashampoo Burning Studio 7: Free Beta Download!
The folks over at Ashampoo sent me a friendly email today to announce that the beta version of Ashampoo Burning Studio 7 -- their flagship, simple-to-use, feature rich CD / DVD recording program -- is near completion. The final version will be available May 7th, 2007.
Well, that may not sound too exciting, but read on -- because you won't want to miss this one!
Ashampoo: Deal of the Century
In order to celebrate the release of their flagship product, the company is offering a massive and extremely generous discount of over 50% off Ashampoo Burning Studio 7 -- but only if you pre-order Burning Studio 7 by May 7th, 2007. Hint: the regular price is $39.95, but with this special discount, the price is exceptionally priced at only $19.95!
Now, before you turn the other cheek, take a moment to read how this special deal works.
By pre-ordering Ashampoo Burning Studio before May 7th, you'll receive:
- The final release of Ashampoo Burning Studio 6: available immediately after your pre-order purchase is completed.
- A free download of Ashampoo Burning Studio 7 beta: available immediately after your pre-order purchase is completed. Note that Beta versions are not "complete" and may have bugs -- but you can expect that the final release will be stable by May 7th, 2007.
- A free upgrade to the final version of Ashampoo Burning Studio 7 when it is released May 7th, 2007.
... but after May 7th, 2007, the price goes back up to $39.95.
This is a great deal -- and a great program -- to say the least!
Ashampoo Burning Studio: Versus The Competition
If you've been a subscriber to our newsletter for any length of time, you know that I've been recommending Ashampoo Burning Studio for years (since version 4!) -- not only because it's competitively priced, but also because it's *extremely* easy to use and has all the great features found in today's CD and DVD recording applications. And our readers agree!
" In the past I've also used Roxio CD Recording and Nero Burning ROM for my CD burning; however, after reading your [review of Ashampoo Burning Suite 4], I discovered that Ashampoo CD Recording Suite is a lot easier to use (and it's also fail proof)! CD Recording Suite is -- by far -- my favorite Ashampoo program. Bottom line: ... Ashampoo [software] works great! " ~ Infopackets Reader M. Haislip
Ashampoo Burning Studio 7: Features
Choose Format. Select Files. Burn Disc. It's that simple!
Since its initial release, Ashampoo Burning Studio has changed the way CD/DVD/Blu-ray burning software works. Instead of spending frustrating hours learning how to use hundreds of complicated functions you just select a task -- for example "Burn Files", "Backup Files" or "Burn Movies" -- and then the program guides you through all the necessary steps.
You just choose your format, select your files and burn your disc. It really is that easy, but easy doesn't mean you get less functionality: advanced burning functions are also available for experienced users.
" Your recent article on CD burning software was just what I needed to read. I had constant trouble with Sonic with my Windows XP (and Service Pack 2 installed). Sonic would constantly lock up my PC.
I read the article on Ashampoo CD Burning Studio and decided to try it. It worked perfect for what I wanted to do, which was to backup some files. As you said, it was easy to use and quick, copying from my hard drive and memory key. Thanks for your research in good quality products. I am a die-hard fan of your newsletter. " ~ Gazette Reader Ed A.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 7: What's New
Ashampoo Burning Studio 7 keeps the power and simplicity that made version 6 such a runaway success and adds several major new functions, including DVD video burning, modified copies and bootable discs. These are all functions that users of previous versions have asked for and they make a great program even better.
- Video: Burn Video DVDs directly from almost any video file
- Modified and Bootable Copies: Add additional files while copying discs, make modified copies of bootable discs
- MP3 Ripping: Rip audio CDs directly to MP3 as well as WMA or WAV
- Backup and Restore: Choose archive size, restore individual files Expert Functions: Create bootable discs from boot images, choose file system settings
- Burn files and folders to CD/DVD/Blu-ray and add files and folders to existing discs
- Multi-disc file backup and restore on CD/DVD/Blu-ray with compression and password protection
- Create VideoCDs and Super VideoCDs
- Rip music from audio CDs to MP3, WMA and WAV files
- Create audio CDs from WAV, MP3, FLAC, WMA and Ogg Vorbis files
- Create MP3 or WMA CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs or just copy music to CD, DVD or Blu-ray
- Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs
- Create and burn disc images for CD, DVD and Blu-ray
- Quickly erase any rewritable media
- Store disc images larger than 2GB on FAT32 file systems
- Interactive troubleshooting assistant for solving hardware and media problems
- Save project files so that you can burn the same discs again later
- Integrated support for over 1,700 CD, DVD and Blu-ray burners
... and much more!
" I have then been using Nero and Roxio for many years. Then I decided to try the new CD Burner 6.0 from Ashampoo because of the review I read here and on other web sites. Let me tell you: It's ALL TRUE! Ashampoo CD Burning Studio is *the easiest* program in the world to use and it WORKS JUST GREAT!!! " ~ Gazette Reader John B.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 7: Download Now!
Once again, you can make the pre-order purchase and save 50% off the retail price -- but only if you commit before May 7th, 2007! This is a great deal -- and I promise, you won't disappointed.
Free eBook: PC Maintenance Handbook - 2nd Edition. With the PC Maintenance Handbook, you'll learn how to improve your PC's performance, speed, and reliability. This guide is designed to help you find ways to maintain your Windows PC and ensure it remains clean and speedy throughout its life. PC maintenance doesn't have to be difficult, and this guide makes it easy to understand. Click here to download this eBook now! Note: this eBook is free, but registration is required; after that, you can select more ebooks and videos for download without registering again. If you have questions / problems with the registration form, please read this.