Use MS Word 2007 Highlights Feature
MS Word 2007 has a great new feature that will save you time and keystrokes. You all know how much I love that!
If you have ever wished to use the Find feature in MS Word to search for a particular word and have it highlight each instance and leave it highlighted even after you close the Find feature, then this is for you. That is exactly what this feature will do for you.
When you use the Reading Highlight feature, the highlighting of all occurrences of a word or phrase in your document will remain active until you clear it. You can even select the color of your highlighting!
Follow the steps below to learn how to use this handy new feature:
- Click the Home tab.
- In the Font group, click the Text Highlight Color command.
- Select the Yellow box.
- Open the manual document and click CTRL + F.
- In the Find What box, type the word you would like to find and highlight.
- Click the Reading Highlight drop-down list and select Highlight All.
- Click Close.
You can now see why I love this feature!
When you become a member at CarolsCornerOffice.com, you have access to this and many, many more articles that include screenshots. Don't delay: visit us today!
How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
Can I Cancel my Windows 10 Reservation and Reserve Later?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 using Windows 7, 8 License
- No Service Packs For Windows 10; Support ends 2025
- Will Windows 10 Install Automatically?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Do I have to Reinstall Programs?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I choose 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which Version of Windows 10 Will I Get (Home or Pro)?
- How to Reserve Windows 10 Upgrade (Free)
- How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I keep my Old Windows Install?
- How to Cancel Windows 10 Reservation (Properly)
- Download Windows 10 .ISO (DVD) for Clean Install?
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Be The Last Version
- Windows 10 to Natively Support iOS, Android Apps
- Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE?
- Windows 10: Can I Upgrade or do I need a Clean Install?