Footnote Hot Key in MS Word
If you are employed in the legal arena, then you know that there are always lots of little fun footnotes in your documents, especially if you are still in law school. Believe it or not, I grew a lawyer -- yes, my son is an attorney at law so I know of what I speak.
I think I speak for lawyers and legal assistants everywhere when I say that it is a big old pain in the butt to click on Insert | Reference | Footnote every time you need a footnote in your document. So I will share this handy dandy hot key that will make your life sooooo much easier. My mantra is save time and keystrokes!
MS Word has a nifty hot key that will insert a footnote for you no matter where your cursor is sitting in your document. See below for the magic key combination:
- CTRL + ALT + F
Abra cadabra! You now have a footnote -- just enter the text.
When you become a member at CarolsCornerOffice.com, you have access to this and many, many more articles that include screenshots. Don't delay: visit us today!
How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
Can I Cancel my Windows 10 Reservation and Reserve Later?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 using Windows 7, 8 License
- No Service Packs For Windows 10; Support ends 2025
- Will Windows 10 Install Automatically?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Do I have to Reinstall Programs?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I choose 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which Version of Windows 10 Will I Get (Home or Pro)?
- How to Reserve Windows 10 Upgrade (Free)
- How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I keep my Old Windows Install?
- How to Cancel Windows 10 Reservation (Properly)
- Download Windows 10 .ISO (DVD) for Clean Install?
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Be The Last Version
- Windows 10 to Natively Support iOS, Android Apps
- Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE?
- Windows 10: Can I Upgrade or do I need a Clean Install?