Power AutoPlay Menu Creator Review
Synopsis: Create your very own AutoPlay CD in less than 10 simple steps! Power AutoPlay Menu Creator Professional is a powerful, easy to use tool for creating an interactive CD Menu whenever you insert a disc into a Windows PC. With Power AutoPlay Menu Creator, you can create menus, launch applications, open documents, play movies, open web site, send an email, run built-in slide shows, and much more! No programming experience is necessary because Power AutoPlay Menu Creator runs on 'drag and drop' technology!
What is AutoPlay?
From Windows 95 and later, Microsoft Windows offers a CD AutoPlay feature. When a CD-ROM is inserted, an AutoPlay menu appears. Using the AutoPlay feature combined with Power AutoPlay Menu Creator, you can create an interactive user interface for your CD and DVDs. For example: you can launch an installation program, other applications, open "read me" file, demo files, browse folders, play movies or a slideshow, and much more.
Power AutoPlay Menu Creator Professional: Features
- Easy to Use
- Over 20 templates
- Custom Window Titles
- Mouse-Over Sound Effects
- Video, Image, Label, Button objects
- Send Email Action
- Shutdown Actions
- Make CD Business Cards
- Publish to Web/Email Executable
- Open Website Windows
- Play Multimedia Files
- Display Adobe Acrobat PDF Documents
- Password protected menus
- Test without burning to CD
- Internal slide show
- Explorer CD or folder on CD
- Timer control to do actions after specified timeout
- Resize window in run time
- Embedded Flash Player
- Eject CD and Eject CD and exit
- Copy files and folders from CD to hard drive
- Text and graphic comments while moving cursor over controls
- Supports MP3/WAV/MID/WMA files for background music
- Hide menus in system tray
- Play movie files and sound files in player tool
- Show splash screen and end screen
- Play sound when mouse over buttons or click
... and much, much more!
Power AutoPlay Menu Creator: Compatibility
Power AutoPlay Menu Creator is compatible with Windows 98SE, ME, 2000 and XP.
Power AutoPlay Menu Creator: Download
Power AutoPlay Menu Creator is free to try and $56.95 to buy.
Infopackets Top Windows 10 FAQs
How to Upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit
How to Fix: Windows 10 Antivirus Missing, Not Compatible
How to Fix: Windows 10 Display Shifted; Screen Fuzzy
How to Upgrade Windows 7, 8 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit
to Downgrade from Windows 10
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error C1900208
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
- Can I Cancel my Windows 10 Reservation and Reserve Later?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 using Windows 7, 8 License
- Will Windows 10 Install Automatically?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Do I have to Reinstall Programs?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I choose 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which Version of Windows 10 Will I Get (Home or Pro)?
- How to Reserve Windows 10 Upgrade (Free)
- How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I keep my Old Windows Install?
- How to Cancel Windows 10 Reservation (Properly)
- Download Windows 10 .ISO (DVD) for Clean Install?
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Be The Last Version
- Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE?
- Windows 10: Can I Upgrade or do I need a Clean Install?
Click here for more Windows 10 articles.