'Ie Scripter', and 'Shutdownxp Enforcer '
Adds a toolbar to the Internet Explorer, allowing you to write scripts that executes and manipulates the loaded page's DHTML object model. The new toolbar exposes 5 buttons, each runs a script which can manipulate the DHTML object model of any page shown in the browser. You write the script in standard VBScript. You have automatic access to all the properties and methods of the IWebBrowser2 interface. Using the IWebBrowser2::Document property you get access to the DHTML Object Model and can manipulate the underlying web page just as you may wish. A goodie for web developers and testers. Testers can use this utility to automate test cases for DHTML applications.
A very powerful tool to immediately force a shut down or restart of Windows 2000 and XP Operating System based computers. Use it only if you have serious reasons not to follow the ordinary Shutdown/Restart procedure (i.e. an application that refuses to close, a system freeze, etc.). It's a System Tray Application and uses a very small amount of resources when running. It gives you the ability to create Shutdown and a Restart shortcuts on your Desktop for the occasion of a System's Tray failure.
Infopackets Top Windows 10 FAQs
How to Upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit
How to Fix: Windows 10 Antivirus Missing, Not Compatible
How to Fix: Windows 10 Display Shifted; Screen Fuzzy
How to Upgrade Windows 7, 8 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit
to Downgrade from Windows 10
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error C1900208
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
- Can I Cancel my Windows 10 Reservation and Reserve Later?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 using Windows 7, 8 License
- Will Windows 10 Install Automatically?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Do I have to Reinstall Programs?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I choose 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which Version of Windows 10 Will I Get (Home or Pro)?
- How to Reserve Windows 10 Upgrade (Free)
- How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I keep my Old Windows Install?
- How to Cancel Windows 10 Reservation (Properly)
- Download Windows 10 .ISO (DVD) for Clean Install?
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Be The Last Version
- Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE?
- Windows 10: Can I Upgrade or do I need a Clean Install?
Click here for more Windows 10 articles.