Create a Screen Saver from your Presentation: MS Powerpoint
Have you ever received a PowerPoint presentation in an e-mail and you thought to yourself, "boy, would I like to have that picture for my screensaver?"
Well now you can. All you have to do is follow these steps (with PowerPoint 2002 and 2003):
- Open your PowerPoint presentation.
- Click on File | Save As and choose gif or jpg.
- Choose My Pictures folder to contain what you are saving.
- Click OK.
- Accept, when prompted, to export every slide.
- Close your presentation.
- Go to your desktop.
- Right click with your mouse and choose Properties | Screen Saver | My Pictures Slideshow.
- Browse for the presentation you have just saved as .gif in the dropdown list.
- Click on Apply.
- Click OK.
Pretty easy, eh?
(c) Carol Bratt, all rights reserved. Used with permission. Duplication is forbidden without express consent of author. Visit Carol's web site to learn more tips like this one!
Free eBook: PC Maintenance Handbook - 2nd Edition. With the PC Maintenance Handbook, you'll learn how to improve your PC's performance, speed, and reliability. This guide is designed to help you find ways to maintain your Windows PC and ensure it remains clean and speedy throughout its life. PC maintenance doesn't have to be difficult, and this guide makes it easy to understand. Click here to download this eBook now! Note: this eBook is free, but registration is required; after that, you can select more ebooks and videos for download without registering again. If you have questions / problems with the registration form, please read this.