Adding a Footer to your Presentation: PowerPoint 2007
Adding a footer to a slide gives users the option to keep presentation information organized and immediately accessible by appearing at the top or bottom of each slide. Information such as slide numbers, the time and date, your company logo, the presentation title or file name, or the presenter's name and address can be added quickly and easily.
Follow the steps below to learn how to add a footer to a slide:
- On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Header & Footer.
- In the Header and Footer dialog box, on the Slide tab, select the Footer check box and then type the text that you would like to appear in the center bottom of the slide.
- Select any other options that you want, and then do one of the following:
To display footer information on the selected slide only, click Apply.
To display footer information on all slides in your presentation, click Apply to All.
- Click the Preview to view the header.
The header will appear as it will when presented.
When you become a member at CarolsCornerOffice.com, you have access to this and many, many more articles that include screenshots. Don't delay: visit us today!
How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
Can I Cancel my Windows 10 Reservation and Reserve Later?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 using Windows 7, 8 License
- No Service Packs For Windows 10; Support ends 2025
- Will Windows 10 Install Automatically?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Do I have to Reinstall Programs?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I choose 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which Version of Windows 10 Will I Get (Home or Pro)?
- How to Reserve Windows 10 Upgrade (Free)
- How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I keep my Old Windows Install?
- How to Cancel Windows 10 Reservation (Properly)
- Download Windows 10 .ISO (DVD) for Clean Install?
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Be The Last Version
- Windows 10 to Natively Support iOS, Android Apps
- Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE?
- Windows 10: Can I Upgrade or do I need a Clean Install?