Tips and Tricks: MS Word
There are lots of tips and tricks to use in MS Word to save time and keystrokes and you all know that I love anything that saves time and keystrokes!
Below are some of my favorite time savers:
- Selecting a Word: If you want to select a word, simply double-click on the word. MS Word will select the word and the space behind it as well. The punctuation behind the word is ignored, however.
- Selecting a Sentence: Press CTRL and click on the sentence that you want to select.
- Selecting a Paragraph: Triple-click anywhere within the paragraph.
- Save lots of documents simultaneously: Press SHIFT and click on the File menu and you will now see Save All.
- Quickly Move Between your Documents: If you find that you are often working with multiple documents, press CTRL + F6 to move to the next document. To move back you will need to press CTRL + SHIFT + F6.
- Quickly Use Find and Replace: This is really cool; double-click on the left end of your status bar to see the Find and Replace window with an open Go To tab.
Now you have a few more tools to keep your time and keystrokes to a minimum!
When you become a member at CarolsCornerOffice.com, you have access to this and many, many more articles that include screenshots. Don't delay: visit us today!
Free eBook: 6 Tips For Creating An Unbreakable Password That You Can Remember. Do you use the same password for most of the websites you visit? What about your PC? If your passwords are not unique for every website you visit (including your PC), you might as open the front door and invite the cybercrooks in for lunch! This ebook will show you show to create strong passwords that are easy to remember. Click here to download this eBook now! Note: this eBook is free, but registration is required; after that, you can select more ebooks and videos for download without registering again. If you have questions / problems with the registration form, please read this.