Tips and Tricks: MS Word
There are lots of tips and tricks to use in MS Word to save time and keystrokes and you all know that I love anything that saves time and keystrokes!
Below are some of my favorite time savers:
- Selecting a Word: If you want to select a word, simply double-click on the word. MS Word will select the word and the space behind it as well. The punctuation behind the word is ignored, however.
- Selecting a Sentence: Press CTRL and click on the sentence that you want to select.
- Selecting a Paragraph: Triple-click anywhere within the paragraph.
- Save lots of documents simultaneously: Press SHIFT and click on the File menu and you will now see Save All.
- Quickly Move Between your Documents: If you find that you are often working with multiple documents, press CTRL + F6 to move to the next document. To move back you will need to press CTRL + SHIFT + F6.
- Quickly Use Find and Replace: This is really cool; double-click on the left end of your status bar to see the Find and Replace window with an open Go To tab.
Now you have a few more tools to keep your time and keystrokes to a minimum!
When you become a member at CarolsCornerOffice.com, you have access to this and many, many more articles that include screenshots. Don't delay: visit us today!
Infopackets Top Windows 10 FAQs
How to Upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit
How to Fix: Windows 10 Antivirus Missing, Not Compatible
How to Fix: Windows 10 Display Shifted; Screen Fuzzy
How to Upgrade Windows 7, 8 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit
to Downgrade from Windows 10
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error C1900208
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
- Can I Cancel my Windows 10 Reservation and Reserve Later?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 using Windows 7, 8 License
- Will Windows 10 Install Automatically?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Do I have to Reinstall Programs?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I choose 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which Version of Windows 10 Will I Get (Home or Pro)?
- How to Reserve Windows 10 Upgrade (Free)
- How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I keep my Old Windows Install?
- How to Cancel Windows 10 Reservation (Properly)
- Download Windows 10 .ISO (DVD) for Clean Install?
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Be The Last Version
- Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE?
- Windows 10: Can I Upgrade or do I need a Clean Install?
Click here for more Windows 10 articles.