Tips and Tricks: MS Word
There are lots of tips and tricks to use in MS Word to save time and keystrokes and you all know that I love anything that saves time and keystrokes!
Below are some of my favorite time savers:
- Selecting a Word: If you want to select a word, simply double-click on the word. MS Word will select the word and the space behind it as well. The punctuation behind the word is ignored, however.
- Selecting a Sentence: Press CTRL and click on the sentence that you want to select.
- Selecting a Paragraph: Triple-click anywhere within the paragraph.
- Save lots of documents simultaneously: Press SHIFT and click on the File menu and you will now see Save All.
- Quickly Move Between your Documents: If you find that you are often working with multiple documents, press CTRL + F6 to move to the next document. To move back you will need to press CTRL + SHIFT + F6.
- Quickly Use Find and Replace: This is really cool; double-click on the left end of your status bar to see the Find and Replace window with an open Go To tab.
Now you have a few more tools to keep your time and keystrokes to a minimum!
When you become a member at CarolsCornerOffice.com, you have access to this and many, many more articles that include screenshots. Don't delay: visit us today!
Free guide: Windows 7 -- Free Quick Reference Card. Ask any pro computer user and they'll tell you: having to constantly reach for the mouse not only causes strain on your neck and back - it also slows you down. Imagine being able to control your computer the way it was meant to be - using your keyboard! With this guide, you'll learn to dramatically increase productivity using the best ways to navigate, organize, and manage your Windows PC and its contents. Most importantly: the majority of these shortcuts, tips, and tricks are valid for any PC, netbook, and laptop running Windows XP, Vista, and 7. Use it to brush up on the basics and to find alternate methods to your favorite commands. This printable quick reference guide is yours to use, distribute, and share! Click here to download this guide now! Note: this guide is free, but registration is required; after that, you can select more ebooks and videos for download without registering again. If you have questions / problems with the registration form, please read this.