Printing Multiple Envelopes in MS Word
A reader recently wrote to me and asked me how to print multiple envelopes at one time. What he wanted to do was print a dozen or so envelopes with his return address on them so he would have them on hand.
Good question! Follow the steps below to learn the answer:
- In MS Word, click on Letters and Envelopes (or click on the envelope icon on your toolbar).
- In the Tools menu, select Envelopes and Labels.
- Make certain that you are on the Envelopes tab.
- You will notice that there are some options that will allow you to choose Delivery Address, Return Address and Delivery Point Barcode (which I wouldn't advise using).
- There is another option that is not readily visible and that is the option to print more than one envelope.
- Key in your Return Address.
- Before you click Print, click on the Add to Document button.
- Now your envelope will be at the top of your document.
- Click on Print from the File menu (or use CTRL + P).
- Under Page Range, select Pages and in that area enter the number 1.
- In the Copies area, enter the number of envelopes you wish to print.
- Click OK.
That's all there is to it, plain and simple. Now you have a stack of envelopes all ready to use for paying your bills or sending greeting cards!
When you become a member at CarolsCornerOffice.com, you have access to this and many, many more articles that include screenshots. Don't delay: visit us today!
Free video: Windows 7 Tips and Tricks. In the Windows 7 Tips and Tricks video tutorial, author David Rivers shares tips and shortcuts to work more efficiently and get the most out of Windows 7. The course includes tips for controlling Windows with the mouse and keyboard, customizing the display, working with utilities, protecting your privacy on the Internet, improving the performance of the operating system, and more. Topics include: Customizing the shutdown button, Resurrecting the Quick Launch bar, Previewing files in Windows Explorer, Disabling taskbar balloon tips, and more. Click here to download this video now! Note: this video is free, but registration is required; after that, you can select more ebooks and videos for download without registering again. If you have questions / problems with the registration form, please read this.