Printing Multiple Envelopes in MS Word
A reader recently wrote to me and asked me how to print multiple envelopes at one time. What he wanted to do was print a dozen or so envelopes with his return address on them so he would have them on hand.
Good question! Follow the steps below to learn the answer:
- In MS Word, click on Letters and Envelopes (or click on the envelope icon on your toolbar).
- In the Tools menu, select Envelopes and Labels.
- Make certain that you are on the Envelopes tab.
- You will notice that there are some options that will allow you to choose Delivery Address, Return Address and Delivery Point Barcode (which I wouldn't advise using).
- There is another option that is not readily visible and that is the option to print more than one envelope.
- Key in your Return Address.
- Before you click Print, click on the Add to Document button.
- Now your envelope will be at the top of your document.
- Click on Print from the File menu (or use CTRL + P).
- Under Page Range, select Pages and in that area enter the number 1.
- In the Copies area, enter the number of envelopes you wish to print.
- Click OK.
That's all there is to it, plain and simple. Now you have a stack of envelopes all ready to use for paying your bills or sending greeting cards!
When you become a member at CarolsCornerOffice.com, you have access to this and many, many more articles that include screenshots. Don't delay: visit us today!
Infopackets Top Windows 10 FAQs
How to Upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit
How to Fix: Windows 10 Antivirus Missing, Not Compatible
How to Fix: Windows 10 Display Shifted; Screen Fuzzy
How to Upgrade Windows 7, 8 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit
to Downgrade from Windows 10
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error C1900208
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
- Can I Cancel my Windows 10 Reservation and Reserve Later?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 using Windows 7, 8 License
- Will Windows 10 Install Automatically?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Do I have to Reinstall Programs?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I choose 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which Version of Windows 10 Will I Get (Home or Pro)?
- How to Reserve Windows 10 Upgrade (Free)
- How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I keep my Old Windows Install?
- How to Cancel Windows 10 Reservation (Properly)
- Download Windows 10 .ISO (DVD) for Clean Install?
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Be The Last Version
- Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE?
- Windows 10: Can I Upgrade or do I need a Clean Install?
Click here for more Windows 10 articles.