Printing Multiple Envelopes in MS Word
A reader recently wrote to me and asked me how to print multiple envelopes at one time. What he wanted to do was print a dozen or so envelopes with his return address on them so he would have them on hand.
Good question! Follow the steps below to learn the answer:
- In MS Word, click on Letters and Envelopes (or click on the envelope icon on your toolbar).
- In the Tools menu, select Envelopes and Labels.
- Make certain that you are on the Envelopes tab.
- You will notice that there are some options that will allow you to choose Delivery Address, Return Address and Delivery Point Barcode (which I wouldn't advise using).
- There is another option that is not readily visible and that is the option to print more than one envelope.
- Key in your Return Address.
- Before you click Print, click on the Add to Document button.
- Now your envelope will be at the top of your document.
- Click on Print from the File menu (or use CTRL + P).
- Under Page Range, select Pages and in that area enter the number 1.
- In the Copies area, enter the number of envelopes you wish to print.
- Click OK.
That's all there is to it, plain and simple. Now you have a stack of envelopes all ready to use for paying your bills or sending greeting cards!
When you become a member at CarolsCornerOffice.com, you have access to this and many, many more articles that include screenshots. Don't delay: visit us today!
Free eBook: Windows 7 - The Pocket Guide. Windows 7 is by far the most favorite and widely-used Microsoft operating system to date, and, there are literally thousands of customizations you can apply to it. This pocket guide will help you customize your Windows 7 PC and make it work in the easiest and most optimized way possible. The eBook is written in an easy to understand manner, whether you're a newbie or seasoned pro user. Click here to download this eBook now! Note: this eBook is free, but registration is required; after that, you can select more ebooks and videos for download without registering again. If you have questions / problems with the registration form, please read this.