'Freebie Notes 2.52', and 'Don't Sleep 2.67'
Freebie Notes 2.52
Freebie Notes is a great little program for users who want to create electronic reminders with an alarm timer. With Freebie Notes you can create an unlimited number of electronic sticky notes with specified dates and times to be reminded of them. Using the program's advanced mode, you can easily and conveniently edit these notes as often as you like. You can also customize parameters like the notes' size, background and title colors, position on the desktop, and transparency.
Don't Sleep 2.67
Don't Sleep is a small, portable program designed to prevent your computer from shutting down, switching into standby, hibernating, or restarting. In addition, it also prevents deactivation of the monitor or activation of the screen saver. Don't Sleep does not have to be installed, and can be executed from the desktop, a USB stick, or another memory device.
This freeware software program is brought to you by MajorGeeks.com: The Original Spyware-Free Download Site, in partnership with Infopackets.com. Disclaimer: the above software description is provided by the software vendor and is not guaranteed or implied to be accurate. Always backup your PC before downloading and installing any software to your system. You are encouraged to review MajorGeeks.com software policy for further detail.
How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
Can I Cancel my Windows 10 Reservation and Reserve Later?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 using Windows 7, 8 License
- No Service Packs For Windows 10; Support ends 2025
- Will Windows 10 Install Automatically?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Do I have to Reinstall Programs?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I choose 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which Version of Windows 10 Will I Get (Home or Pro)?
- How to Reserve Windows 10 Upgrade (Free)
- How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I keep my Old Windows Install?
- How to Cancel Windows 10 Reservation (Properly)
- Download Windows 10 .ISO (DVD) for Clean Install?
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Be The Last Version
- Windows 10 to Natively Support iOS, Android Apps
- Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE?
- Windows 10: Can I Upgrade or do I need a Clean Install?