'Four Great Context Menu Extensions', and 'Xp Clean Menu'
Four Great Context Menu Extensions
Context menu shell extensions for Windows Explorer: one to select all, one to go back, one that toggles the hide - display file extensions setting and one that toggles the hide - display hidden files setting.
Xp Clean Menu
According to the author, "The purpose of this menu system is 1 clean adware and spyware (these are not viruses or Trojans), 2 clean out all junk and collected files, 3 clean out windows compressed and archived files, 4 clean out the bad locations and shortcuts (including the ones we just created by cleaning and removing files) and 5 defragmenting and categorizing, because we have made open spaces on the hard drive (room to move), this places the most important files first and least important files last on the hard drive".
Infopackets Top Windows 10 FAQs
How to Upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit
How to Fix: Windows 10 Antivirus Missing, Not Compatible
How to Fix: Windows 10 Display Shifted; Screen Fuzzy
How to Upgrade Windows 7, 8 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit
to Downgrade from Windows 10
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error C1900208
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
- Can I Cancel my Windows 10 Reservation and Reserve Later?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 using Windows 7, 8 License
- Will Windows 10 Install Automatically?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Do I have to Reinstall Programs?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I choose 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which Version of Windows 10 Will I Get (Home or Pro)?
- How to Reserve Windows 10 Upgrade (Free)
- How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I keep my Old Windows Install?
- How to Cancel Windows 10 Reservation (Properly)
- Download Windows 10 .ISO (DVD) for Clean Install?
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Be The Last Version
- Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE?
- Windows 10: Can I Upgrade or do I need a Clean Install?
Click here for more Windows 10 articles.