Copying and Pasting Multiple Items in MS Word
The MS Office Clipboard allows you to copy text and graphics from all manner of Office documents and programs and even the Internet. You can then go back to MS Word and paste any or all of the items that you had previously copied.
In order to copy items to the Office Clipboard, it must first be open in the Task pane of an Office program.
You can open the Office Clipboard by clicking on Edit | Office Clipboard.
Alternatively, the Office Clipboard will open automatically when you do one of the following:
- Copy or cut two different items consecutively in the same program.
- Copy one item, paste the item and then copy another item in the same program.
- Copy one item twice in succession.
- Now you can just click the drop-down arrow next to the item you would like to place in your document and select paste.
The Office Clipboard is not available in Views where the Copy, Cut and Paste commands are not available.
When you become a member at CarolsCornerOffice.com, you have access to this and many, many more articles that include screenshots. Don't delay: visit us today!
Infopackets Top Windows 10 FAQs
How to Upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit
How to Fix: Windows 10 Antivirus Missing, Not Compatible
How to Fix: Windows 10 Display Shifted; Screen Fuzzy
How to Upgrade Windows 7, 8 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit
to Downgrade from Windows 10
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error C1900208
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
- Can I Cancel my Windows 10 Reservation and Reserve Later?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 using Windows 7, 8 License
- Will Windows 10 Install Automatically?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Do I have to Reinstall Programs?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I choose 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which Version of Windows 10 Will I Get (Home or Pro)?
- How to Reserve Windows 10 Upgrade (Free)
- How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I keep my Old Windows Install?
- How to Cancel Windows 10 Reservation (Properly)
- Download Windows 10 .ISO (DVD) for Clean Install?
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Be The Last Version
- Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE?
- Windows 10: Can I Upgrade or do I need a Clean Install?
Click here for more Windows 10 articles.