'USB Drive Letter Manager 126.96.36.199 Beta', and 'Bandizip 2.01'
USB Drive Letter Manager (USBDLM) 188.8.131.52 Beta
This is a Windows service that gives users control over the drive letters that Windows assigns to USB drives added to your computer system. It automatically solves conflicts between USB drives, allows users to define new default letters for USB drives, and does much more.
Bandizip is a free computer data archiving system for home and office use. It easily handles the most popular compression formats, including Zip, ZipX, 7z, and RAR files. It also features a very fast file zipping algorithm for both compression and extraction of data.
This freeware software program is brought to you by MajorGeeks.com: The Original Spyware-Free Download Site, in partnership with Infopackets.com. Disclaimer: the above software description is provided by the software vendor and is not guaranteed or implied to be accurate. Always backup your PC before downloading and installing any software to your system. You are encouraged to review MajorGeeks.com software policy for further detail.
Infopackets Top Windows 10 FAQs
How to Upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit
How to Fix: Windows 10 Antivirus Missing, Not Compatible
How to Fix: Windows 10 Display Shifted; Screen Fuzzy
How to Upgrade Windows 7, 8 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit
to Downgrade from Windows 10
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error C1900208
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
- Can I Cancel my Windows 10 Reservation and Reserve Later?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 using Windows 7, 8 License
- Will Windows 10 Install Automatically?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Do I have to Reinstall Programs?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I choose 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which Version of Windows 10 Will I Get (Home or Pro)?
- How to Reserve Windows 10 Upgrade (Free)
- How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I keep my Old Windows Install?
- How to Cancel Windows 10 Reservation (Properly)
- Download Windows 10 .ISO (DVD) for Clean Install?
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Be The Last Version
- Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE?
- Windows 10: Can I Upgrade or do I need a Clean Install?
Click here for more Windows 10 articles.