Get ready for a puzzling good time with Patchworkz! The insanely entertaining puzzler is back, featuring a fresh look and tons of all-new puzzles. Relax and enjoy gorgeous puzzle designs made from materials such as glass, wood, fabric, stone, metal and paper. If you crave a bit of competition, you can test your skill in the exciting new Fever Mode! A mix of lightning-fast game play and a scoring system that rewards patience and precision allows you to pick up and play for five minutes.. or five hours. This isn't your ordinary puzzle game - it's much, much more!
- Charming new look
- Gorgeous puzzle designs
- All-new Fever Mode
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- CPU: 1.2 GHz
- RAM: 1024 MB
- DirectX: 9.0
- Hard Drive: 218 MB
To complete purchase, click Buy Now link, then click green "Buy it" button on following page.
Click any thumbnail to view a full screen sample.
Infopackets Top Windows 10 FAQs
How to Upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit
How to Fix: Windows 10 Antivirus Missing, Not Compatible
How to Fix: Windows 10 Display Shifted; Screen Fuzzy
How to Upgrade Windows 7, 8 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit
to Downgrade from Windows 10
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error C1900208
- How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
- Can I Cancel my Windows 10 Reservation and Reserve Later?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 using Windows 7, 8 License
- Will Windows 10 Install Automatically?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Do I have to Reinstall Programs?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I choose 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which Version of Windows 10 Will I Get (Home or Pro)?
- How to Reserve Windows 10 Upgrade (Free)
- How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I keep my Old Windows Install?
- How to Cancel Windows 10 Reservation (Properly)
- Download Windows 10 .ISO (DVD) for Clean Install?
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Be The Last Version
- Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE?
- Windows 10: Can I Upgrade or do I need a Clean Install?
Click here for more Windows 10 articles.