Synopsis: Extract audio from DVD, VCD, SVCD, or MPEG movies and save them into .WAV or .MP3 format for portable audio on the go! With AudiMovie, you can select audio quality and volume, audio language stream/track, Dolby Surround/AC3/DTS, PAL/NTSC, and customization of output audio resolution -- and then burn straight to CD! AudiMovie uses the latest video technology and is optimized for Intel and AMD processors. Default settings are provided for beginner users, so ripping the audio from your first movie is a snap!
Click to view: Page 1.
AudiMovie: Features Drilldown
- Rips DVD, VCD, or MPEG audio to mp3 format audio files
- Rips DVD, VCD, or MPEG audio to general wav format audio files
- Allows users to split mp3/wav files
- Input supports DVD, VCD/SVCD, MPEG and output audio supports DS, AC3 and DTS
- Burn mp3 or wav files to CD tracks format
- Erase rewritable CD/DVD
- Full-screen video playback
AudiMovie is designed for Microsoft Windows NT, 2000, XP and 2003.
AudiMovie is free to try and $29.99 to buy.
How to Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
Can I Cancel my Windows 10 Reservation and Reserve Later?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 using Windows 7, 8 License
- No Service Packs For Windows 10; Support ends 2025
- Will Windows 10 Install Automatically?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Do I have to Reinstall Programs?
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I choose 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which Version of Windows 10 Will I Get (Home or Pro)?
- How to Reserve Windows 10 Upgrade (Free)
- How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Can I keep my Old Windows Install?
- How to Cancel Windows 10 Reservation (Properly)
- Download Windows 10 .ISO (DVD) for Clean Install?
- Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Be The Last Version
- Windows 10 to Natively Support iOS, Android Apps
- Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE?
- Windows 10: Can I Upgrade or do I need a Clean Install?