Synopsis: Extract audio from DVD, VCD, SVCD, or MPEG movies and save them into .WAV or .MP3 format for portable audio on the go! With AudiMovie, you can select audio quality and volume, audio language stream/track, Dolby Surround/AC3/DTS, PAL/NTSC, and customization of output audio resolution -- and then burn straight to CD! AudiMovie uses the latest video technology and is optimized for Intel and AMD processors. Default settings are provided for beginner users, so ripping the audio from your first movie is a snap!
Click to view: Page 1.
AudiMovie: Features Drilldown
- Rips DVD, VCD, or MPEG audio to mp3 format audio files
- Rips DVD, VCD, or MPEG audio to general wav format audio files
- Allows users to split mp3/wav files
- Input supports DVD, VCD/SVCD, MPEG and output audio supports DS, AC3 and DTS
- Burn mp3 or wav files to CD tracks format
- Erase rewritable CD/DVD
- Full-screen video playback
AudiMovie is designed for Microsoft Windows NT, 2000, XP and 2003.
AudiMovie is free to try and $29.99 to buy.