Wow! Ashampoo Burning Studio 8!
Update June 2, 2009: REDUCED!!!! Ashampoo Burning Studio 8, only $19.49!
I've got some *very* exciting news to share today!
The folks over at Ashampoo sent me a friendly email this week to announce that the full version of Ashampoo Burning Studio 8 -- their flagship, simple-to-use, feature rich CD / DVD recording program -- is finally available!
Well, that may not sound too exciting, but read on -- because you won't want to miss this one!
Ashampoo: Deal of the Century
In order to celebrate the release of this amazing program, the company is offering a massive and extremely generous discount of over
35% off Ashampoo Burning Studio 8 -- but only if you order today! Hint: the regular price is $49.99, but with this special discount, the price is exceptionally priced at only
$32.49! (Update June
2, 2009: REDUCED: only $19.49!)
" In the past I've also used Roxio CD Recording and Nero Burning ROM for my CD burning; however, after reading your [review of Ashampoo Burning Suite 4], I discovered that Ashampoo CD Recording Suite is a lot easier to use (and it's also fail proof)! CD Recording Suite is -- by far -- my favorite Ashampoo program. Bottom line: ... Ashampoo [software] works great! " ~ Infopackets Reader M. Haislip
Now, before you turn the other cheek, take a moment to read how this special deal works.
By ordering Ashampoo Burning Studio today, you'll receive:
final release of Ashampoo Burning Studio 8: available immediately
after your order purchase is completed.
- Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4: the amazing System Cleaning Suite of utilities
-- absolutely Free!
- Ashampoo Photo Optimizer: for only $0.99 extra!
- ... and MUCH more!
Please note that the price of Burning Studio 8 will increase to $49.99 at any time -- so make your order today! This is a great deal -- and a great program -- to say the least!
Ashampoo Burning Studio: Versus The Competition
If you've been a subscriber to our newsletter for any length of time, you know that I've been recommending Ashampoo Burning Studio for years (since version 4!) -- not only because it's competitively priced, but also because it's *extremely* easy to use and has all the great features found in today's CD and DVD recording applications. And our readers agree!
" Your recent article on CD burning software was just what I needed to read. I had constant trouble with Sonic with my Windows XP (and Service Pack 2 installed). Sonic would constantly lock up my PC.
I read the article on Ashampoo CD Burning Studio and decided to try it. It worked perfect for what I wanted to do, which was to backup some files. As you said, it was easy to use and quick, copying from my hard drive and memory key. Thanks for your research in good quality products. I am a die-hard fan of your newsletter. " ~ Gazette Reader Ed A.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 8: Features
Choose Format. Select Files. Burn Disc. It's that simple!
Since its initial release, Ashampoo Burning Studio has changed the way CD/DVD/Blu-ray burning software works. Instead of spending frustrating hours learning how to use hundreds of complicated functions you just select a task -- for example "Burn Files", "Backup Files" or "Burn Movies" -- and then the program guides you through all the necessary steps.
You just choose your format, select your files and burn your disc. It really is that easy, but easy doesn't mean you get less functionality: advanced burning functions are also available for experienced users.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 8: What's New
Ashampoo Burning Studio 8 keeps the power and simplicity that made version 7 such a runaway success and adds several major new functions, including DVD video burning, modified copies and bootable discs. These are all functions that users of previous versions have asked for and they make a great program even better.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 8: create great photo slideshows and print your own elegant covers and labels. Ashampoo Burning Studio 8, the newest version of the Ashampoo's CD/DVD/Blu-ray burning suite, brings new exciting features and improvements to you. Now you can burn photo slideshows to DVD as well as print and design CD/DVD/Blu-ray covers and labels. With the new features it is really easy to quickly create impressive and elegant results!
- Burn Photo Slideshows to DVD
- Supports all major image formats: JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, ... etc.
Transition effects give your slideshows a professional look!
- Animate your photos with an automatic zoom and pan effect.
- Mix slide shows and movies on the same DVD.
- Add your own background music.
- Check the resulting slideshow immediately in the built-in preview.
- Supports all major image formats: JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, ... etc.
- Print and design and CD/DVD/Blu-ray Labels and Covers
Many templates, professional themes and features to choose from when designing your own covers and labels.
- Use the import function to import Audio CD track titles, MP3 information, or filenames and folders directly from a disc, or the last project you burned.
- Complete Undo / Redo support.
- Many templates, professional themes and features to choose from when designing your own covers and labels.
- Improvements from the previous version:
Improved performance and compatibility: works with Windows XP and Vista!
- QuickTime movies can now be burned to DVD if QuickTime is installed.
- DVD Preview with audio playback.
- Improved performance and compatibility: works with Windows XP and Vista!
Ashampoo Burning Studio 8: Standard Features
- Video: Burn Video DVDs directly from almost any video file.
- Modified and Bootable Copies: Add additional files while copying discs, make modified copies of bootable discs.
- MP3 Ripping: Rip audio CDs directly to MP3 as well as WMA or WAV.
- Backup and Restore: Choose archive size, restore individual files Expert Functions: Create bootable discs from boot images, choose file system settings.
- Burn files and folders to CD/DVD/Blu-ray and add files and folders to existing discs.
- Multi-disc file backup and restore on CD/DVD/Blu-ray with compression and password protection.
- Create VideoCDs and Super VideoCDs.
- Rip music from audio CDs to MP3, WMA and WAV files.
- Create audio CDs from WAV, MP3, FLAC, WMA and Ogg Vorbis files.
- Create MP3 or WMA CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs or just copy music to CD, DVD or Blu-ray.
- Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
- Create and burn disc images for CD, DVD and Blu-ray.
- Quickly erase any rewritable media.
- Store disc images larger than 2GB on FAT32 file systems.
- Interactive troubleshooting assistant for solving hardware and media problems.
- Save project files so that you can burn the same discs again later.
- Integrated support for over 1,700 CD, DVD and Blu-ray burners.
... and much more!
" I have then been using Nero and Roxio for many years. Then I decided to try the new CD Burner 6.0 from Ashampoo because of the review I read here and on other web sites. Let me tell you: It's ALL TRUE! Ashampoo CD Burning Studio is *the easiest* program in the world to use and it WORKS JUST GREAT!!! " ~ Gazette Reader John B.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 8: Download Now!
Once again, you can make the order purchase a
nd save 35% off the retail price
ONLY $19.49! ) -- but only if you commit
to purchasing this fine product TODAY! This is a great deal -- and I promise, you won't disappointed.
Free guide: Windows 8 Cheat Sheet: Touch and Mouse Gestures. Windows 8 brings a revolutionary way to use your mouse, touchpad, and touchscreen using 'gestures'. If you're new to gestures, you'll most certainly find them confusing - especially if you don't mean to invoke a gesture in the first place! That said, gestures are widely used on mobile and touch-based devices, and the technology is here to stay. Gestures can be a huge time-saver (similar to keyboard shortcuts) once you understand how to use them. For example, you can use gestures to move objects from one location to the next, zoom in, zoom out, enter passwords, and similar. This Windows 8 gesture cheat sheet is designed to make your life easier by demonstrating and explaining the basics. Print, share, and enjoy! Click here to download this guide now! Note: this guide is free, but registration is required; after that, you can select more ebooks and videos for download without registering again. If you have questions / problems with the registration form, please read this.